Top 10 Astrology Tips For Finding Your Soulmate
The next time you are shopping around for a new mate, try using these 10 astrology tips find your true love soul mate.
1. Keep your eye on the moon. It is better to meet people during the waxing moon phase. This is from when the moon is new to full. At this time energy is building. When the moon is waning to waxing (from full to new) energy dwindles down, so it is not a good time to move towards a romantic goal.
2. Same soulmate sign relationships can be great. If you meet someone with your sign or born a few days away from you, then consider the relationship as this can mean the two of you are very compatible.
3. If you are a fire sign, you might want to avoid a water sign, as they douse the flames of passion. Water signs can also become very obsessed with fire signs. It is not the best combination.
4. Consider where the person’s moon is in their chart as the moon defines their sexuality. For instance, a Gemini with a moon in sexy Scorpio is more sensual than one with a moon in the practical sign of Capricorn.
5. If you are an earth sign, you may want to avoid fire signs, as they can psychically burn you out and leave you feeling depleted! This is also not a great romantic combination.
6. Air and earth signs tend to be more platonic than romantic in nature, so if you are looking for drama and passion, the fire and water signs are much more into it.
7. Consider where someone’s Venus is in their chart, if you can find out their birthday and look up their stars online. Venus is the love planet and is friendlier in certain signs than others. For instance, a person with Venus in Scorpio can be a little sadistic whereas a person with Venus in Taurus is looking for a lifelong partner.
8. The sign that the moon is in can also influence relationships. It is best to look for love when the moon is in signs ruled by Venus, such as Taurus or Libra.
9. Watch out for the Mercury Retrograde! Don’t initiate romances while this planet is going backwards in the sky. You can find out a lot about this online. The planet moves in retrograde motion four times a year causing delays, misunderstandings, and people to stand each other up.
10. People who are meant to stay together for a very long time will share many planets in the seventh house. If you are meant to marry each other, then you will have Jupiter, the marriage planet in the seventh or eighth house of your chart. You can find these relationship compatibility charts online or have a professional astrologer prepare your chart for you.
(Article source: www.spiritnow.com/article/love/10_astrology_tips_for_finding_your_soul_mate_381)