6 Real Life True Love Stories That Are Better Than The Movies
Maybe you’ve had your heart broken one too many times, and you think it’s easier to be a cynic. And every time you watch a fairytale moment in a movie, all you want to do is gag.
But you know what? True love exists!
1. This woman’s husband passed away, but she still has lunch with him each afternoon.
2. This man with Alzheimer’s couldn’t remember his children, his home or anything else. But whenever he saw the woman he married, he’d say “Look at my beautiful wife!”
3. Helen and Les Brown had the same birthday, were married for 75 years, and died one day a part.
4. You know how in ‘Sleepless In Seattle’ Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks meet for the first time at the top of the Empire State Building, and it’s perfect?
This moment is way better.
5. These two met when they were 3 years old.
6. And you know how they show all those old happy couples in ‘When Harry Met Sally,’ and you’re like, does that even happen IRL?!
“He just stood there with her to make sure she was alright.”
Incoming search terms:
- true love stories in real life